Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm gonna live forever

One of my friends works for a company that does promotional work, and was able to get me passes to see the premiere of Fame. I left Sony early to head to The Grove, found a parking spot, stood in line for a little while (saw Megan Mullally...she was in the film, but most of you will know her as Karen on Will and Grace) , got my tickets, and then found Jocelyn's roommate Jess, who interns for People magazine and was with the press. We went into the theatre and got free popcorn and drinks (free food and a free movie...fantastic), and the seats were wicked comfortable. The movie started a little late, but it was worth it. The cinematography was great and I really liked how it looked; there were some good camera shots and sequences. And the dancing was fantastic. Some of the kids in the movie are extremely talented.

We walked out and were given free Fame pins, and leaving was a madhouse. The cast members were there, so people were crowding around them, taking pictures. I got a photo with Kherington Pyne, who was one of the leads in the film and an incredible dancer.

Right after that, we saw Ashley Tisdale and now my life in LA is complete. She was tiny as hell and looked a little stressed, which I don't blame her for because the paparazzi sucked. I felt so bad for her because they pounced as soon as she walked out and wouldn't leave her alone. I couldn't have gotten a picture with her even if I'd tried because her bodyguard was trying to get her out of there, but I didn't even want to make an effort because she looked so harried.

Meeting actors at Sony has been pretty fun. For the rest of this week and next week I'm going to try to ask a lot of questions so I feel like I'm learning something. Last night I went to a taping of the show Rules of Engagement and got to sit to the side of the set with some of the crew members and guest actors, which was pretty cool. I'm going to see if I can go to a taping of one of our other shows because one of the actresses came in last week and she was super friendly and I want to see her in action.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather!
    Thanks for the email and the blogspot link.
    So excited for you, keep in touch!
    Loves,
    Auntie Linda (

    ReplyDelete

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates