Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It won't cost much. Just your voice.

Weekend recap:


Friday: Went to Jiffy Lube to find out what was wrong with my car. They told me what it was, but couldn't fix it, so I went back to Oakwood, packed, and then went to USC. Joce and I went to the 2-9 Cafe for food and drinks (raspberry cider! Delicious), Channing met up with us, and the three of us went to see Jennifer's Body.

Saturday: Game day! Walked around USC, bought a USC shirt to fit in, Joce's friend Gabriela made me a drink, Joce and I went to Wendy's and then went back to her place and watched Fido, which is about domesticating zombies and using them as servents. Hung out, participated in power hour and some other things, Joce went to the game so I hung out with one of her roommates and some of their friends. Dance party after, went to sleep too late, but oh well.

Sunday: DISNEYLAND.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates