Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sign up here and have a seat.

I've been watching a lot of SPT shows, reading some scripts, printing and sorting headshots and resumes for generals, and sitting in on generals. Tomorrow is going to be more exciting, though, because actors are coming in for screen tests (I think for guest roles), and some of them are recognizable. I get to sit in on some of the taping and also will be running back and forth between the shooting room and the waiting room, which I'm totally fine with. That was part of my job for Emerson's Next Top Model in March(?)--making sure the girls were relatively content, bringing them to and from the shoots and hair/makeup/dressing room--and I like dealing with talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates