Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I can show you the world

1. Los Angeles doesn't know how to function in rain. People suck at driving, two stoplights were out on Venice when I was driving to Sony this morning, and the parking garage was soaked.

2. I'm forever going to judge KFC because for a week and a half, I drove past one whose sign said "12 PIEACE CHICKEN." So apparently someone didn't know whether to use "piece" or "peace" and just made a word with both. And then no one caught it for a week and a half.

3. The Kit Kats in the Sony kitchen are going to kill me. I eat one every day. And they're giant.

4. I went to a table read for Community on Monday. The episode was hysterical and I got to meet Joel McHale (the guy that hosts The Soup). I also went to a table read for Til Death last week and met Joely Fisher.

5. Matthew Perry walked by my cubicle last week. Channing told me I should have said "Could I BE wearing any more clothes?" (Friends quote) but I don't think I'd ever be able to do that.

6. We had a casting session for the Showtime show we're doing with Laura Linney so I also got to meet her. She's so classy. Every time I brought an actor into the room she'd stand up, thank them for coming, introduce herself, and apologize for the wait. A) Barely any one stands up for lesser known actors. B) She's Laura freaking Linney. No introduction necessary.

7. This past Friday, I went with some of my Emerson friends to the Happy Ending Bar, which is supposedly East Coast themed. There was a lot of NY stuff everywhere, so it was more New Yorky than East Coasty, but we still had a good time. Lots of dancing. Saturday, Joce and I saw Zombieland and then went on a club crawl to Beauty Bar, Social, Kress, and The Highlands. More drinking and dancing.

8. On the aforementioned club crawl, we saw Jesus in a parkinglot.

1 comment:

  1. If you want a Boston Bar you need to go to Sonny McLean's Irish Pub in Santa Monica...their slogan is "who says you're 3000 miles away?"

    ... I really want to go!

    ReplyDelete

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates