Thursday, October 1, 2009

Well well you, you make my dreams come true.

Kerri: Sharon sent me an email and it says "drama lunch banana." (pause) Does that mean she wants a banana for lunch?
Marcus: She might mean maƱana. Is she typing on her Blackberry? Because yesterday she meant to send me "yay!" but instead sent "gay!"

___

On my way home last night, I saw the Zombieland (the film) zombie walk. I got caught at a redlight at Hollywood and Highland and saw a bunch of zombies cross in front of me. Hahahaha. And then I went through like 6 green lights. The zombies gave me traffic luck!

___

Fire alarm went off again yesterday. We didn't evacuate this time.

___

We Punk'd an agent the other day. This place is great.

___

I think Glee is going to be the only show I'll pay full price for when it comes out on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates